- The Rock Cycle – A Science (Geology) Lesson for Years 7/8/9
- Changing Nations (The Population Shift) – A Geography Lesson for Year 8/9
- What kind of rock is that? A Science (Geology) lesson for Year 8
- What are solids and liquids? A Lesson for Years 3/4
- Learning How to Read the Roman Numerals – A Lesson Plan for Years 3/4
- Learning the Multiplication Table – A Lesson in Mastering the Multiplication Facts
- Adding Fractions Lesson – The Fraction Calculator That Will Help Your Children!
- Using Grandma Pickleberry’s Cold to Teach Recount Writing in Foundation & Year 1 (Lesson Plan)