Do you think you have that lesson/resource/unit that will rock the education world! Something that will amaze and inspire teachers all over the world? Then this competition is for you!
We want to showcase the great lessons/resources/units that teachers in Australia have to offer the rest of the world and all you have to do is submit 1 lesson plan to us to display on our website indefinitely for free (You keep the IP and we credit you for the lesson/resource/unit).
The winner will be the person who has the most Facebook likes via our Social Metrics dashboard after the competition closes. So submit, share and tell your friends!
Just submit your lesson to:
[email protected] with the subject WIN AN IPAD MINI and LESSON NAME to ENTER.
Terms and conditions:
• 1st and only Prize consists of 1 x iPad Mini 3rd Gen (16Gb Wifi Model) with Retina Display.
• Competition opens on the 17th of Januaryat 00:01am and closes on the 28/02/2015 at 11:59 AEST.
• Competition open to all people with an Australian postal address.
• Lesson plan, unit and resource submissions are unlimited, but the winner will be the lesson to have the most Facebook likes (not cumulative for multiple lessons).
• Lesson plans, units and resources can be submitted prior to the opening of the competition but will not appear on our site until the start of the competition.
• Lesson plans, units and resources must be the owned work of the individual submitting it and must not breach any copyright legislation.
• Lesson plans, units and resources must include a summary of what the lesson is about.
• Lesson plans, units and resource must include the relevant links to the Australian Curriculum.
• Lesson plans, units and resource must include a procedure for fellow teachers to follow.
• Lesson plans, units and resource must include a list of resources to complete the lesson.
• Lesson plans, units and resource must include relevant information as to how students will be assessed.
• Lesson plans, units and resource may include other information such as rationales, question prompts, etcetera.
• Lesson plans, units and resource sent in without the SUBJECT LINE stating “WIN AN IPAD MINI” and the LESSON NAME will not be included in this competition.
• Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions will deem your lesson/unit/resource void and not able to win the competition. All lessons/resources/units that are submitted will be posted on www.australiancurriculumlessons.com.au within 2 days of being received by ACL.
• Australian Curriculum Lessons will NOT make any payments to submissions via the WIN an IPAD Mini Competition.
• Winner to be notified via email and posted on Facebook.