Summary of Science Resource:
The resource contains 15 pages of worksheets that can be used to assist teaching students about Science Understanding: Earth and Space Sciences. It addresses the outcome:
“Global systems, including the carbon cycle, rely on interactions involving the biosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere”. ACSSU189 with the elaborations:
- investigating how human activity affects global systems.
- modelling a cycle, such as the water, carbon, nitrogen or phosphorus cycle within the biosphere.
- explaining the causes and effects of the greenhouse effect.
- investigating the effect of climate change on sea levels and biodiversity.
- considering the long-term effects of loss of biodiversity.
- investigating currently occurring changes to permafrost and sea ice and the impacts of these changes.
Download the Resource Below:
If you like this resource, or have an idea to improve it, please consider sharing it on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook or leave a comment below.