… And enjoy some extra money to pay for the things that matter most to you.
We pay cash via direct deposit to hundreds of teachers in Australia and we’re expecting that the amount of money that we spend on lessons will continue to rise as we become more popular and increase our presence online.
To earn money for your lesson/unit/resource:
- Send us a digital copy of the lesson. (Whether IWB, PPT, WORD, PAGES or any other medium) to [email protected] or use the form below.
- We will review the lesson and offer you a bid (generally between $30-$80 per lesson, depending on the depth, demand and quality of the lesson). It may even be more… (Oh, and yes, we do accept units of work)
- If you agree to the offer we will discuss a payment arrangement with you.
- We will make payment to you.
Please make sure:
- There is a summary of what your lesson/unit/resource is about.
- The lesson is aligned to the Australian Curriculum (See www.australiancurriculum.edu.au to check how your lesson aligns with outcomes)
- Supply all worksheets, handouts and extras.
You can also check out a sample lesson plan here: Sample Lesson Plan – (WORD)
Australian Curriculum Lessons acknowledges that you are still the owner of the work and that we would simply like to pay a donation to you to have the work displayed indefinitely on our site. We would also require a USERNAME so that we can directly credit you as the owner of your work (but this can happen later).