‘You’ are the user of the Australian Curriculum Lessons’ website;
‘Website’ is the Australian Curriculum Lessons’ website that you are currently using, but does not include websites to which the Australian Curriculum Lessons’ website has links;
‘Content’ is the content of the Website that is visible through use of a web browser. ‘We’ or ‘Us’ means Australian Curriculum Lessons.
Unless indicated otherwise, intellectual property rights subsisting in the Content and Website are owned by Australian Curriculum Lessons.
You may view, reproduce and adapt the Content for your individual non-commercial educational purposes provided You retain all copyright notices and acknowledgements.
- (a) view, reproduce or adapt the Content or the Website or any part of them, including without limitation, reproducing all or part of the Content or the Website on another website, unless you have received the prior written consent of Australian Curriculum Lessons to do so;
- (b) do anything with the Content that would infringe the moral rights of the creator of the Content or the Website;
- (c) circumvent any Technological Protection Measure (for example a password) or interfere with any Electronic Rights Management Information.
In accessing restricted Content on the Website, You agree to keep any key(s), access code(s), password(s) and personal information numbers (PINs) issued to or created by You confidential and comply with the Conditions of Use you agreed to when you registered to access the restricted material on the Website.
If You have reason to believe that a key, access code, password and/or PIN is no longer secure (for example, in the event of loss or theft), You must promptly notify us of the problem by sending an email to [email protected] and, where possible, immediately change or arrange for the changing of the key, access code, password or PIN.
Australian Curriculum Lessons has compiled the Content in good faith and has endeavoured to ensure that all Content is accurate and does not breach any entity’s rights at the time of its inclusion. However, the Content may contain unintentional errors and is provided ‘as is’.
Material posted by You
You may post material to the Website (Your Material). We are not liable for Your Material. You agree that You are solely responsible for Your Material and the consequences of posting it on the Website or otherwise using it. You warrant that You own or have the necessary right to use Your Material. You further agree and warrant to Us that You will not submit Your Material if it is defamatory, objectionable or offensive on grounds of race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, or if it is illegal, invades another’s privacy, violates a trade secret or infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights
We are under no obligation to monitor, filter, censor, edit or regulate material posted on the Website nor are we obliged to refuse to post Your Material. However, We reserve the right to:
- (a) remove Your Material without prior notice;
- (c) co-operate with and notify any law enforcement authorities and to disclose information including the identity of any person in respect of material posted on the Website that may violate any relevant laws.
You acknowledge and agree that You will have no expectation of:
- (a) privacy when using the Website; and/or
- (b) control over the Website regardless of whether or not you have posted Your Material to the Website.
The Website contains links to Internet sites not controlled by Australian Curriculum Lessons (‘Sites’). Australian Curriculum Lessons provides the links for ease of reference only and it does not necessarily sponsor or approve of any material contained on the Sites. Your access to the Sites and use of their content is entirely at your own risk, and subject to the legal notices and privacy policies of the Sites. Australian Curriculum Lessons makes no representations as to, and accepts no liability for, the Sites including, without limitation, the accuracy of, or the intellectual property rights subsisting in or the content of the Sites.
Whilst the material on the Website is generally not remunerable under Part VB of the Copyright Act 1968, material on the Sites may be remunerable under Part VB of the Copyright Act 1968. It is your responsibility to read and comply with any copyright information, notices or conditions of use which apply to a Site.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent lawful, Australian Curriculum Lessons:
- (a) excludes all warranties in respect of the Website and the Content; and
- (b) is not liable for:
- (i) any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the Website or the Content; or
- (ii) any incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature arising from the use of or inability to use the Website or the Content.
Rights and permissions
For all queries relating to permissions, rights and copyright please email Australian Curriculum Lessons at [email protected]